Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Songs that make you laugh

A good friend of mine has been doing a 30 day song challenge.  She has been really good at posting a song every day using the following prompts.  I was going ok in the beginning and she was fantastic at reminding me then it all got too hard.

Today however, the prompt I saw on her private page made me think of a whole lot of songs and I thought for a bit I fun I would inflict them on you as well.


If we just quickly run through the list I will give you my answers.  I would love to hear yours to any or all of these. 

1.  Throw your arms around me - Hunters & Collectors 
2.  Here's Johnny - Hocus Pocus 
3.  Walking on sunshine - Katrina & the Waves 
4.  Wires - Athlete 
5.  Bat Out of Hell - Meatloaf 
6.  The Slab - Hunters & Collectors 
7.  Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes 
8.  Paradise by the Dashboard Light - Meatloaf 
9.  Moondance - Van Morrison 
10.  Can't think of a song that makes me fall asleep 
11.  Holy Grail - Hunters & Collectors 
12.  Hmmm I don't really hate any bands 
13.  Trance - Loria Jonzun 
14.  I Kissed a Girl - Jill Sobule 
15.  Little Ray of Sunshine - Axiom
16.  Anything that is over played on the radio! 
17.  I can't remember yesterday so I don't know! 
18.  Lock It - Falling Joys 
19.  Wednesday Night - Clouds
20.  Have I Told You Lately - Van Morrison 
21.  Spinning Around - Kylie 
22.  Days Like These - Van Morrison 
23.  Into My Arms - Nick Cave (I did play this and Kylie Minogue in the Church!) 
24.  Forest Gump Feather Theme
25.  Too many to list but I will include a few youtube clips! 
26.  Music Box Dancer 
27.  Anything really 
28.  Break on Through - The Doors 
29.  Girl You'll be a Woman Soon - Neil Diamond
30.  Throw Your Arms Around Me - Hunters & Collectors 

Now for the songs that make me laugh 

Irish Twelve Days of Christmas 



Star Trekking Across the Universe




The Duck Song 


Hope you also get a giggle out of these and "Have you got any grapes?" 

hugs
Cathy xoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat ... so grab a cuppa and let's talk ...